HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR BEGINNERS


Are you looking for real and legitimate ways to make money online?

You probably searched for a ton of articles teaching you how to make money online only to find spammy websites that ask you to sign up for some shady seminars. They usually tell you that they can transform you into a millionaire overnight. Before we get started, let’s get one thing straight. There is NO such thing as making fast and easy money! But there are many legitimate ways to make money online; they just aren’t the “get rich quick schemes” that we hear of all the time and it will require work. Now that’s out of the way, you probably face another problem. I know, you need money now and you are probably sick and tired of living paycheck to paycheck. It sucks that most people don’t make enough to cover their bills, credit card debt, and student loans. The good news, though, is that you can increase your income, or potentially earn a full-time income by making money online! You can make money from home or anywhere you wish as long as you have a laptop or mobile device with you.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?

Honestly, before learning how to become a full-time blogger and earning a full-time income here, I had absolutely NO idea that people could make money online. As a broke college student back in the day, I always thought the only way to make money was through a traditional 9–5 job, or a part-time job as a Barista at Starbucks. You know, something along those lines…It wasn’t until I was fed up with all my jobs that it led me to look for alternative ways to increase my income, make extra money, save money, and build wealth so that I could quit my job and work from home one day.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FROM HOME (FOR BEGINNERS)

Just like you, I decided to randomly search for ways to make money on Google such as, “How to make money online” or “How to make money from home”. As a result, I saw a gazillion searches out there. I thought to myself, ah… this must be a common problem that most people are having (including myself). With that said, I worked my butt off to put together this information just for you. I’ve even tried and done most of them myself when I was researching about this outside of my day job. Whether you have a full-time job, a part-time job, or no job, there are many ways real ways to make money from home and online. And if you’re a parent of a teen between the ages of 14 and 19, you can help your kid earn money too by learning about the best online jobs for teenagers. Here are 10 legitimate ways beginners like you can start earning money online!

1. MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH SURVEYS

You can make money today by joining the highest paid survey sites with your smartphone, laptop or desktop. One of my favorite survey sites that I use to make extra money is Survey Junkie.

I’ll admit you won’t become the next Bill Gates by doing surveys. Not even close! But they are tried and true ways to earn money online for free. They are also easy to do while binge-watching your favorite TV shows on Netflix! From time to time, I still pull out my phone
to do surveys in the passenger seat while my fiance drives his car!

WHY TAKE ONLINE SURVEYS? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?


All top companies want to understand their consumers so that they can create the perfect products and services for you. For them to do that, they need to understand YOU and what YOU want. That’s why they are willing to pay you in PayPal cash or free Amazon gift cards in exchange for your inputs. This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make extra money online with no experience required.

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU MAKE ONLINE WITH SURVEY SITES?

Anywhere from $50 to $200 (or more) per month depending on your eligibility and the number of surveys you complete.

I know a lot of you are asking what are some survey sites that actually pay. Like you, I’ve personally tried A LOT of crappy survey sites where I would never qualify for any surveys! Having that said, here is a quick list of the top online surveys for money that have worked the best for me and most users.

Survey Junkie — This survey site has one of the highest earning opportunities and it has a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 on TrustPilot Reviews.

Join Survey Junkie for free here and start earning money online immediately! –Click here!

– American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) — I use this legitimate survey site to earn cash for extra spending. This is also a free membership site and the company has paid out over $30 million in cash to users like you.

You can sign up for ACOP for free here and start earning money online.

– Swagbucks Surveys — I’ve been using this survey site for 10 years. It’s my favorite way to earn PayPal cash online or free gift cards. My top choice is redeeming Starbucks gift cards for free drinks at Starbucks.

Create a free Swagbucks account here and make money by becoming a survey taker. You even get a $5 bonus just for joining.

– MyPoints — This survey site is owned by the same Parent company of Swagbucks. I use this to earn extra cash for free during my spare time.

Join MyPoints for free here and get a $10 bonus.

MAKE MONEY ONLINE SEARCHING THE WEB

Want a fun side hustle to make a little extra? Aside from filling out surveys, you can also make money online surfing the web with Swagbucks. It’s just like how you search for things on Google. The only difference is you’re using their browser to search.

In addition to searching the web, you can redeem FREE gift cards or earn PayPal money by watching videos, playing games, shopping online, and answering some survey questions.

These are just mindless and easy tasks that you normally do every day. Again, this is not a way to get rich quick, rather it’s really just icing on the cake! Plus, it’s easy to use.

I personally use Swagbucks and I always write about them on my blog because they are one of my personal favorite cash and rewards programs!

I’ve been a member of Swagbucks since 2009 so I recommend them to my readers!

They are 100% legitimate and have paid out their members over $315,312,447 to date!

If you’re interested in earning FREE gift cards or PayPal CASH, you can sign up for Swagbucks and grab your FREE $5 bonus here. YES, this is FREE to use!

Important: To claim your FREE $5 bonus, don’t forget to verify the email from Swagbucks in your inbox!

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to have your voice heard and make a difference! Register now on surveys website and make your opinions count